How to register
On-line Registrations will be accepted until Friday 20 of November 2020.
Thereafter, if there are available participations, one can apply for the run of their choice at the Registration Centre. The Registration Centre will operate on Friday and Saturday 27 and 28 of November from 11:00 – 19:00, 11:00 – 19:00 in FOYGARO (Asklipiou 98 street).
You can register with one of the following procedures:
- Online via our partner World’s Marathons following the link:
- In person, at the Registration Centre if available.
Adult participants can register individually while minors’ individual registrations must be submitted by their parents or guardians.
2. Team, groups of six individuals or more.
Team registration is intended for athletic clubs, road-running clubs, health clubs, companies, schools, private and public organizations, travel clubs and also for groups of individuals who simply wish to participate as a group.
Each team must register a Team Leader. The Team Leader represents the team for all issues and communications with the organizers.
The Team leader is the first to make their registration. Thereafter he/she will receive an e-mail with the instructions for the registration of the team members.
Cost of Registration
2.Deposit of the registration fee directly into the Organizing Committee’s bank account.
Bank Account: EUROBANK
IBAN: GR80 0260 3580 0000 0020 0237 992
Account Name: APOSTOLOS PAPAPOSTOLOU & SIA OE
Please note: Bank charges related with the deposits are borne by the depositor.
In order for your registration to be valid you have to:
- Deposit the exact amount of the registration fee, no later than 3 days after your applications’ submission.
- Clearly identifying on the “reason for payment” the name of the participant and the run applied for.
- Send a copy of the deposit slip via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the next few days an email confirming your registration will be sent.
Cancellations are not accepted after the Event date.
3. Payment in cash.
Simultaneously with registration application in person.
This can be done at Nafplio Castle Run Offices (Avenue of Nafplio Nea Kios 1) or during the operation of the Registration Centre.